November 2 = Ice Hockey
November 9 = Girls Basketball, Competitive Cheer
November 16 = Boys Basketball, Wrestling, B/G Bowling
November 23 = Boys Swim
Are you planning to try out for a winter sport?
The following must be complete by a Midland High School athlete in order to practice or try out:
- Completed MHSAA Health Questionnaire (if student had a physical in 2019-20) or Athletic Physical Form in athletic office (exam must be dated on or after April 15, 2020 to be valid for 2020-21 school year.)
- Online Registration complete at www.chemics.net
Using “Google Chrome” browser
- Look under the “MORE” tab
- Select and complete “Online Athlete Registration”
iii. Activity Fee Requirement complete (one of the following three)
- $150 paid online or in the athletic office ($75 for pompon and sideline cheer)
- 2020-21 Free and Reduced Lunch application completed and approved (Must also have “SHARE” form.
- A written request (email) to the MHS Principal asking for a scholarship due to recent financial hardship
Gold Cards for Fall Sports will be available for distribution beginning on Tuesday, October 27th. Athletes should stop in the athletic office well before their practice or try-out begins to verify completion of these requirements. This card will grant permission for the athlete to begin practice/try out. No Card = No Practice.