GOLD CARD REQUIREMENTS
Spring Sports start on March 9th. Do you have all your requirements complete?
All Midland High School athletes must complete the following each season in order to practice or try out for a sport:
- Completed Athletic Physical Form, dated after 4/15/19, turned in to the Athletic Office
- Online Registration: go to www. chemics.net (use “Mozilla Firefox” or “Google Chrome” browsers
- Go to the “MORE” tab on the top of the page & select and complete the “Athlete Online Registration” (under the “Athlete Registration” heading)
- If your student has already participated in an MHS sport, be sure to use your current username & password
- Activity Fee Requirement (one of the following three):
- $150 paid online (with a credit card at SchoolPay.com) or in the Athletic Office (cash or check); $300 maximum Activity Fee to be paid per student, per school year
- 2019-20 Free & Reduced Lunch application, as well as “SHARE” form, completed and approved by Food Services; Student may also bring in a copy of the current year approval letter from MPS
- A written request emailed to and approved by the MHS Principal, Ms. Speaker. (firstname.lastname@example.org) asking for a scholarship due to recent financial hardship
Gold Cards for Spring sports will be available for distribution beginning on Monday, February 24th. All Spring sports begin on March 9th. Athletes should stop in the Athletic Office well before their practice or try-outs begin to verify completion of these requirements and to receive their Gold Card to give to their coach. This card will grant permission for the athlete to begin practice/try-out.
NO CARD = NO PRACTICE!