The following must be complete by a Midland High School athlete in order to practice or try out:
- Completed Athletic Physical Form in athletic office (Exam must be on/after April 15, 2017 to be valid for 2017-18 school year.
- Online Registration complete at www.chemics.net
Using “Mozilla Firefox” or “Google Chrome” browser,
- Look under the “Athlete Registration” tab in the upper right corner
- Select and complete “Online Athlete Registration”
- Activity Fee Requirement complete (one of the following three)
- $150 paid online or in the athletic office ($75 for pompon, No payment to MPS for bowling)
- 2017-18 Free and Reduced Lunch application completed and approved (Must also have “SHARE” form)
- A written request (email) to the MHS Principal asking for a scholarship due to recent financial hardship
Gold Cards for Winter Sports will be available for distribution beginning on Monday, October 23rd. Athletes should stop in the athletic office well before their practice or try-out begins to verify completion of these requirements. This card will grant permission for the athlete to begin practice/try out. No Card = No Practice.