The following must be complete by a Midland High School athlete in order to practice or try out:
- Completed Athletic Physical Form in athletic office – dated on or after 4/15/16
- Online Registration complete at www.chemics.net
Using “Mozilla Firefox” or “Google Chrome” browser,
- Look under the “Forms” tab in the upper right corner
- Select and complete “Online Athlete Registration”
- Activity Fee Requirement complete (one of the following) – after 7/1/16
- $150 paid online at www.chemics.net or in the athletic office
- 2016-17 Free and Reduced Lunch application completed and approved
- A written request (email) to the MHS Principal asking for a scholarship due to recent financial hardship
- $300 has already been paid by participating in fall and winter
Athletes should stop in the athletic office before their practice or try-out begins to verify completion of these requirements. The Athletic Department will issue the athlete a “Gold Card” to be given to the athlete’s coach on the first day of practice. This card will grant permission for the athlete to begin practice/try out. No Card = No Practice.
Gold Cards for Fall Sports will be available for distribution beginning on Tuesday, August 2, 2016.